At Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer we are looking for exceptional plumbing technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality and superior level customer experiences in local residential plumbing service and repair.
As a plumbing technician for Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer, you will work as part of a dynamic and extremely passionate team, demonstrating technical competency and customer relationship skills to provide customers with our guarantee for “unmatched quality through traditional service,” in order to ensure the desired company metrics.
You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues, providing customers with ethical options that align their immediate wants with the needs that meet their best interest, leading them to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based from our main office location in West Covina, with opportunities throughout the San Gabriel Valley and its neighboring cities.
There are many responsibilities for Plumbing Technicians at Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer. The following lists a few of these primary responsibilities:
- Complete plumbing, drain cleaning and other related in-home services
- Know how to establish customer rapport in order to build customer relationships and confidence in making informed buying decisions
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best options that meet their needs and desires.
- Understand the company’s metrics and hold yourself accountable for exceeding company and personally established goals.
- Present yourself as a knowledgeable professional and be able to establish a repeat customer base.
- Work together with customer service reps & dispatchers to ensure overall success of the company.
- Maintain clean, organized job sites and a well inventoried truck.
- Be an active participant in all training exercises, morning meetings and retreat trainings.
- Be a mentor and train helpers to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installation.
- Be accurate and timely with all invoices, time sheets, feedback forms and option sheets.
For the safety, security, assurance and overall peace-of-mind of our customers, Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer requires the following from ALL plumbing technician applicants and current plumbing technicians:
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the plumbing industry
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes & ability to make on the job applications
- Proven track record in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing & repair
- High integrity with strong values in providing ethical and exceptional customer service
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is flexible and has a great attitude
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Clean background check
- Clean drug tests
- Current driver’s license & clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
How to Apply
Do you think it have what it takes to be a Plumbing Technician at Daniel Cordova Plumbing, Drain & Sewer?
If so, please click on the link below, download, print and completely fill out our employment application. Once you have completed this application, you can submit it to WorkForDCP@gmail.com or call to schedule a drop-off time with our office at 626-962-0885. Once received, our office staff will contact you within 24 hours to set up an assessment appointment.
Thank you for your employment consideration!